[Owasp-board] Reschedule 4/20 Board Meeting?

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Fri Mar 11 13:01:11 UTC 2016

Josh,

I could do 4/19.  Can anyone else shift the April meeting to Tuesday from
Wednesday 4/20?

As far as times, I've tried really hard to find alternate times that can
work but with very little luck.  Unless the US West Coast people would be
willing to do a very early morning meeting, while Andrew in AUS goes quite
late, I don't see a time that works much better.  I would love to do the
meeting during business hours US but that's the middle of the night in
Sydney and China.

This is what we're up against ...
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=4&day=20&year=2016&p1=64&p2=224&p3=24&p4=263&p5=179&p6=240&p7=78&p8=37&p9=102&p10=33&p11=103&iv=0

Open to ideas ...