[Owasp-board] FYI-Status Only --- Update on wiki server issues

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Mar 9 01:01:01 UTC 2016

Alcon;

Akamai long time supporter has bartered/donated its CDN platform to OWASP
including its KONA system that is now contributed to managed now by long
time OWASP guy Ryan Barnett of the CRS Project (who now works for them).

My question is are we now using the CDN?
https://www.akamai.com/us/en/solutions/products/web-performance/

Are we now using KONA too?
https://www.akamai.com/us/en/solutions/products/cloud-security/kona-site-defender.jsp

Are the reports available for traffic such as analytics and related items.
It would seem that items #1, #2 can be addressed.

Item #3 there are a large number of pages that are now forwarding to other
pages etc.. This data should be very userful as we get ready to award the
contract to one of the (6) bidders on the Website RFQ
https://drive.google.com/a/proactiverisk.com/file/d/0BxI4iTO_QojvY0ItSk56aWY3WXM/view

Thanks Paul/Matt for the update and info in advance.

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors
(d) 973-506-9304

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from