[Owasp-board] FYI-Status Only --- Update on wiki server issues

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 23:08:38 UTC 2016

To OWASP Board:    Here is quick update from Matt T on some research & work
he had to do the past couple days on the WIKI do to HIGH Loads.

FYI Only - This is the kind of work Matt "should" be doing.  We spent time
this weekend at the Staff Summit identifying some areas that can be
off-loaded to other IT resource so Matt can focus on these mission critical
issues.

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org