[Owasp-board] Great Job on AppSec California 2016

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Jan 29 18:01:39 UTC 2016

After finally being able to attend after several failed attempts, I
completely agree with the praise due the AppSec Cali organizers.

Great conference and its made it on my very short list of 'must attend'
conferences.

Thanks for all your work - it really showed in the quality of the event.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead