[Owasp-board] Great Job on AppSec California 2016

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 29 16:22:55 UTC 2016

I agree Paul,. AppSec Cali 2016 was incredibly well run and smooth all
around. Several vendors who sponsored the show complimented OWASP on how
valuable their investment was at this conference.

Thank you very much to all of the volunteers and staff who made this
fantastic conference happen.

Aloha,
Jim Manico