[Owasp-board] 2016 Budget

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Jan 28 01:21:52 UTC 2016

Tom,

s/Anthony/Andrew/g

I am not sure we have an approved 2016 budget, as it was not voted on in
either December or January's board meetings. The closest we have to what
you want (a spreadsheet that you can grab numbers from), is the financial
update from Paul in the December Board meeting. I found these in the Board
minutes from December and January.

*January*

We did not seem to get to the discussion item or approve these according to
the minutes.

Draft budget
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u7jJ9IxvrvbnWkxeMoYhTnYjRrnoR47PyBA5fsJp3FY/edit

*December:*

We did not approve these according to the minutes

Presentation:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjNZI6rYJRKUnZHOHIxMlA4MU0/view

Details
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjNZI6rYJRKeHZ4eElpazNGa3c/view?usp=sharing