[Owasp-board] Oh no, not again...

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Jan 27 14:23:20 UTC 2016

I saw an email from Fiona Collins today about Women in AppSec. They would like to suggest a mentoring activity since the session CfP has passed. I believe the AppSecEU team is still hoping to find a female keynoter. Perhaps we can engage WIA to help with that search if the keynotes are not filled up yet?

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation