[Owasp-board] Oh no, not again...

Laura Grau laura.grau at owasp.org
Mon Jan 25 20:35:25 UTC 2016

Hello Andrew,

As far as I know there are not rules defined for the Selection Committee at
the Global AppSec Conferences, local teams can invite whoever they want and
use their own system to review and score the submissions.

Call For Papers and Call For Trainings is open to everybody and widely
advertise, so men and women can submit.

OWASP staff do not play any role here other than contacting all the
submitters, after the selection has been made, in order to let them know
whether their presentation has been selected and ask for the required
information to those who have been chosen (bio, headshoot, abstract, signed
agreement, etc.)

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager*
*OWASP Foundation*