[Owasp-board] Oh no, not again...

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jan 25 17:51:10 UTC 2016

Andrew,

All great questions. I'd direct these to Laura, Paul and the Conference
team.

The conference process does have some rules defined, but a significant
amount of decision making (in many aspects) is delegated to the local
planning team.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board