[Owasp-board] OWASP + Bugcrowd - Program Proposal Details - Next Steps

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Fri Jan 22 20:34:07 UTC 2016

Josh, Kelly, Claudia....this program sounds like it could be a really
interesting opportunity and something 'many' on our community are pretty
engaged with already.

As the next round of details comes up....keep me in the loop.
With my Finance Hat on....I'm curious to understand more about the $86K
costs and who pays it, and if it is all hard dollars or if that includes
some soft dollar barter numbers.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director