[Owasp-board] Bugcrowd for OWASP Projects

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sun Jan 17 15:26:53 UTC 2016

It is my position that, Barter for global corporate membership with
a voting right is a bad idea. That is not membership.

Donation of tools people products to the foundation to make the foundation
better is it added value, welcomed and celebrated it should never be traded
for membership and voting rights in any professional association that has
membership goals

Therefore I recommend we address this as a Foundation core topic that
affects job responsibilities and process for discussion to set the record
straight and vote on it. Topic "Barter"

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

--
Tom Brennan