[Owasp-board] Wiki RFQ

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Jan 16 23:31:36 UTC 2016

Tom

Good points. If that indeed is the focus then we should likely update the
rfp with similar info. I read and commented on the rfp but didn't get the
impression of a primary focus on Salesforce at all. We should make that
clear in the rfp.

--

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>