[Owasp-board] Wiki RFQ

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Sat Jan 16 15:55:38 UTC 2016

I wonder if the RFQ process shouldn't prevent the wiki editing team from
going after low hanging fruit like broken links and the like. Thoughts?

Also just so you know, I am attending Wikimedia Day at NYU today and can
ask around for experience since its the same platform. I'll be at Bsides
NYC later today as well.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation