[Owasp-board] Bugcrowd for OWASP Projects

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 15 23:08:27 UTC 2016

Folks,

I feel that overall we've been doing a lot of free advertising for
bugcroud. I think they should be treated like an *vendor* (paying us for
advertisement), and not a service provider (we pay them to use their
platform).

If we want to pay them as a service provider, then I feel we should do
an open RFC and let the other bounty platforms bid.

- Jim