[Owasp-board] Wiki RFQ

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Jan 15 22:25:26 UTC 2016

Feedback submitted. Main items are to better define scope, break the
deliverable section into two sections; one describing the actual
deliverable and a second describing expected activities in pursuit of the
deliverable.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board