[Owasp-board] Bugcrowd for OWASP Projects

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Fri Jan 15 18:06:08 UTC 2016

I was just wondering if we had barter agreements with other companies. Is
our usage related in any way to our member agreement or entirely separate?
I.e., do we pay a nonprofit market rate for SF in addition to getting $20K
from them as a sponsor? Or is there any other consideration since they are
a member?

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation