[Owasp-board] Bugcrowd for OWASP Projects

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Fri Jan 15 15:44:14 UTC 2016

Hi Josh,

Thank you for brining this to our attention.  Including Claudia on the
thread as well.

Just some information about our Barter agreements.  Our barter agreements
must meet or exceed a value of at least $5000k which is the equivalent
to a Contributor
Corporate Membership <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Corporate_Membership> and
we must find the barter item(s) useful and they also need to provide value
to OWASP. i.e. it would be highly unlikely that we would accept a barter
agreemnet from Staples valued at $5k for paperclips.

This sounds like a great opportunity for OWASP. Considering I am not
technical, I would like your help with this along with anyone else who
would like to contribute.

Where do we begin?

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*

*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*

*Bel Air, MD  21014*

*USA*

*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

Skype: kelly.santalucia
Url:https://www.owasp.org

*Give back and support OWASP, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us at AppSec Cali 2016 <https://2016.appseccalifornia.org/#about> on
January 25-27, 2016 & at AppSecEU 2016 <http://2016.appsec.eu> in Rome,
Italy. *