[Owasp-board] Jan.13 Board Meeting - Ops Reading Available

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jan 12 00:32:29 UTC 2016

Can I ask what is the purpose of the following on the agenda?

   - (10 minutes) - TB - Proposal
   <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2016-January/015869.html> to
   establish (4) Regional Councils per bylaws article/section 5.02
   <https://www.owasp.org/images/e/e1/OWASPByLawsOfficial-25Sept2015CLEAN.pdf>

Is this going to be a discussion of the current proposal? An introduction
and then offline discussion?

I'd like to see us not attempt to draft proposals/policy on the board call
itself. A quick introduction for context is good, but let's hold to 10
minutes as stated in the agenda.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board