[Owasp-board] Jan.13 Board Meeting - Ops Reading Available

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Jan 11 23:52:39 UTC 2016

To Tom, All:

Just a heads up that almost all the Operations Reports are now available
for pre-reading before the Jan. 13 OWASP Board meeting.  You may find them
posted on the Board wiki page at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/January_13,_2016#Reports

*Open & Outstanding*
--  Matt T update on recent upgrades to IT system & plans for Q1.
--  Projects Status Report - Claudia  (fyi - family member has been ill &
in hospital this past week)

*Done & Posted*
--  Detail financial reports with Board Summary, P&L, Balance sheet &
Actual-to-Budget reporting for Jan - Nov. 2015.
--  Executive Director Summary Report including graphics on Membership &
Chapters from our Sales Force Dashboards
--  Event Manager report - Laura
--  Community & Chapter report - Noreen
--  Membership Report -  Kelly
--  Operations Report - Kate
--  Dec. 9 Meeting minutes for review
--  Dec. 9 Recording for reference

For all other Pre-reading or Discussion materials -  I do not see any other
items for Board Pre-reading other than the Tom B proposal on Regional
Councils.  (Thank you Tom)

We will be discussing and selecting Officers:  Chair, Vice Chair,
Treasurer, Secretary, AND Compliance officer.  Please come prepared to
volunteer, nominate & vote.

The proposal to change Titles & responsibilities of 'Board Members at
Large' is also on the agenda, but I do not see any pre-reading attached to
that topic.

If you have topics to ADD to the agenda, or important
pre-reading......please post ASAP.

Paul
--

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie