[Owasp-board] Board Meeting - Read Ahead

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Jan 11 16:22:21 UTC 2016

Thanks Tom for the reminder.

At Thursday's staff meeting, we agreed to post 'draft' or in-progress
versions of the reports with finals due to be posted today.

btw, Matt Tesauro is also providing his quarterly IT infrastructure
report.....and it will include some upgrades and changes that he made
during the holiday break.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director