[Owasp-board] Regarding Project reviews and metrics misconceptions

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Feb 26 13:01:29 UTC 2016

This is understandable and now the second time.  Since we are coming to
full stop on OWASP projects again and on reviews OWASP will need to adjust

1) I am going to bring together experienced project people from all over
the world face to face for a paid offsite within 45 days.

2) I am going to continue on the process of hiring full time technical
staff for the purpose of run day to day project operations the Job will be
posted publicly shortly

3) We are going to need do a public relaunch in Q3

Thank you for your investment of thousands of hours and I look forward to
seeing you in person at the project reboot offsite if you are available to
travel to it.

To all projects that want to start, or evolve across the different "stages"
we will have to address this after a short pause OWASP leaders (you) can
define rough consensus and address this as part of its strategic goal
investment for 2016.

Thank you for all you and the other volunteers like Enrico have done to
date.

Tom Brennan
Global Board Directors
OWASP Projects

--

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from