[Owasp-board] OWASP skf-flask' is a candidate for 2015 Black Duck Open Source Rookie of the Year - Simon Bennett Nominated!

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Feb 18 20:34:13 UTC 2016

I would like to clarify that OWASP Sfk is not Simon's project ;-P

Simon is an admin of the open hub ,system so probably thats why they were
looking for him

This is the OWASP security framework, which is a new project:

https://www.openhub.net/p/skf-flask

Glen Ten Cate is the leader

*Congrats Glen!*

--