[Owasp-board] PR newswire - help promote projects

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Feb 16 17:05:20 UTC 2016

Hi All:

I also have worked with PR Newswire in several other positions where they
were pumping out news items 15-20 times a year.

Currently our project news is covered in our Newsletters and then tweeted
out via social media.

The pricing looks reasonable, especially given that when I joined owasp
last year, we had a $10K per year PR contract that was only sporadically
used, so we cancelled it.

This service looks significantly more valuable.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org