[Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] RFP - OWASP Foundation Needs Assessment

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Feb 4 01:46:10 UTC 2016

Hi Johanna:
I can jump in and clarify.

1. Yes, this is the initiative & budget that the Board approve in late 2015.
30 days for vendor response, and 30 days to have a community team including
Staff to evaluate the proposals is pretty reasonable.

2. On the budget, yes, this is the range approved by the board.  We
included the 'range' as a beginning point so we didn't get any $50K or
larger proposals that would have been a waste of time for both parties.

To those cc'd on this email via the group Board List.   We are looking for
Volunteers to help evaluate any proposals received. If you are interested
in being part of the evaluation team.....please let me know.

I know there have been similar initiatives on wiki/infrastructure
enhancements in the past....but I'm aiming for the Kaizen
philosophy........continuing and regular improvements over time.

Regards. Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org