[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Vote of Confidence: Jonathan Carter

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Thu Dec 22 17:28:46 UTC 2016

All,

I would suggest that we focus on getting our next meeting scheduled such
that all of the 2017 board members can attend and work through the
following:

1.  Roles for 2017 (First item so that we can be ordered for subsequent
activities)
2.  Budget input for 2017
3.  Strategic goals input for 2017

Here is a doodle poll for 1/4 or 1/11 with many times so that we can try to
accommodate everyone:
http://doodle.com/poll/823gckfntmkmuv7s

We don't have any 2017 meetings in the calendar yet.  I will put together
proposed times that we should revisit and confirm as well.

Matt