[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Vote of Confidence: Jonathan Carter

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Dec 21 23:33:41 UTC 2016

FWIW Dropping off the meeting at anytime would be not attending the
full meeting, hence the records are incorrect.   At the last meeting
that actually happened for both Johnathan and Andrew both did not dial
back in when they dropped and we had business that we could not
complete during the scheduled board call and broke the quorum.  Matt
has said that Tobias and Mike gave notice ahead of time and were sick
and could not dial in.   In the end if anyone is not on the board call
for the entire call when it starts until when it ends (including
executive session) that does count as NOT ATTENDING the meeting. The
meeting notes do not reflect that at all and it prohibits us from
getting the tasks done that need to be done.

Its the same for the face to face meeting right... virtual is just
saving the airfare and the face to face time. If you walk out of the
meeting 1/2 way through it, I think everyone gets get the point.

--
Tom Brennan
973-202-0122