[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Vote of Confidence: Jonathan Carter

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Dec 20 20:36:09 UTC 2016

Yes, it does.  Jonathan fulfilled Jim Manico's term when Jim stepped down
earlier this year.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_History

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*