[Owasp-board] ACTION REQUESTED: 2017 Roles / Executive Director (8) Applicants

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Dec 20 15:52:34 UTC 2016

All ~

Just to clarify, Tobias is NOT an outgoing Board Member.  He has one year
remaining of his two year term.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_History

The 2016 Global Board Members
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP#2016_Global_Board_Members>
will be updated once its 2017 with the new board members, and their rolls
will be added once they have been decided on.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*