[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Prep
tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Dec 14 15:43:43 UTC 2016
Unfortunately I have been struggling with reduced health the last days and am still not fully functional.
For this reason, I will not be able to attend and politely request for you to proceed without me.
I apologies for the inconvenience.
As for roles:
1. I strongly support Matt’s work as chairman and would like to see him continue in this role if he wishes so.
2. As the new board members will be voting members as of January-1, I recommend to do the voting then at the first meeting, so they can cast their votes appropriately.
3. As for myself: I would prefer a role as simple board-member at large.
(if focus areas need support, industry or education related topics would align with my background. I do not want to work in a governance related role. Secretary would be not-preferred, but acceptable if needed and determined by the board.)
Just my 2cents.
Sneef. Heading back to bed. :(
Sorry for that…
Best regards, Tobias
From: owasp-board-bounces+tobias.gondrom=owasp.org at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-board-bounces+tobias.gondrom=owasp.org at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Matt Konda
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:35
To: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-board] Board Meeting Prep
Goals for the meeting tomorrow at 5:00 PM CST include:
1. Approving a budget for 2017.
2. Approving strategic goals for 2017.
3. Assigning roles for 2017
4. ED Discussion (In Executive session)
I'm updating the page now. Anyone that has details or has put together thoughts on these topics, please let me know so that I can link to them or add them yourself. So far, I'm not aware of any.
We will take operations updates off line via their new broadcast update process:
In the interest of time, I propose we hear board member updates via email to this list.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board