[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Prep

Tobias Gondrom tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Dec 14 15:43:43 UTC 2016

Dear team,

Unfortunately I have been struggling with reduced health the last days and am still not fully functional.

For this reason, I will not be able to attend and politely request for you to proceed without me.

I apologies for the inconvenience.

As for roles:

1.       I strongly support Matt’s work as chairman and would like to see him continue in this role if he wishes so.

2.       As the new board members will be voting members as of January-1, I recommend to do the voting then at the first meeting, so they can cast their votes appropriately.

3.       As for myself: I would prefer a role as simple board-member at large.
(if focus areas need support, industry or education related topics would align with my background. I do not want to work in a governance related role. Secretary would be not-preferred, but acceptable if needed and determined by the board.)

Just my 2cents.

Sneef. Heading back to bed. :(

Sorry for that…

Best regards, Tobias