[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Prep

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Dec 14 04:12:22 UTC 2016

I noticed that the budget spreadsheet that Andrew put up there has a lot of
columns showing as #REF! for me which I think means that there is a a
spreadsheet that it refers to (Virt. Employee Calculations?) that we don't
have access to.  This makes it so that we can't see all of the values nor
does it sum up correctly.  Can we either make that spreadsheet available or
update the fields that refer to it to not do that?

~josh