[Owasp-board] Position of Executive Director - Please comment

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Dec 5 03:55:24 UTC 2016

I had a revised PD in Google Docs that folks had been commenting on, and
then the old just position got released without proper announcements. This
was beyond frustrating as I don't think we achieved what we needed to in
the old PD doc, nor had we agreed to publish the job nor had it properly
aired on Linked In.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uuWiDdHE8lSi-pCf2eybbeXgCj_2rAf9rxh0r8Hrljo/edit

I think we really need to re-think how we do things, because the PD in
recruiter box is a laundry list of random things. Additionally, we need to
re-advertise the role on Linked In properly in the OWASP group.

Andrew