[Owasp-board] Position of Executive Director - Please comment

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Dec 4 11:15:55 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I have copied the positions description in here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIUCgCFzHumrpmS2U9OnF4CnOgcZKkREIJxlCqZ4GG4/edit?usp=sharing

Would you please comment and add on those parts of the description that you
feel it needs work?

Anyone reading the list please feel free to comment too

Regards

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel