[Owasp-board] Position of Executive Director

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Dec 2 13:56:38 UTC 2016

Hi Martin

Do you expect us to change this description so it fits with some o the
things you have  pointed out?

Maybe we should put this description on a google doc and allow certain
comments so it can fit to the responsibilities that we expect, including
clarifying conflict of interest, deadline for sending a CV etc

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel