[Owasp-board] Position of Executive Director

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Fri Dec 2 10:14:01 UTC 2016

Hi Johanna, et all,

First of all, I was surprised by the way I heard about the position, being
via a Facebook post. But I could have missed announcements before.
To be honest, I am surprised by the style of the job description as I am
used to find some prerequisites on knowledge and experience and clear
expectations and responsibilities.
The job description as on the link is vague. 4 different roles with each a
number of responsibilities.
Last not least, as the the application form asks if the applicant is an
OWASP member, it would be helpful to mention if being an OWASP leader is a
pre or not. If there is an conflict of interest if the applicant is a
chapter or project leader.

The previous ED responsibility where, as I understood, responsible for the
day-to-day operation of the organization and managing staff.
The job description as posted currently, and as I understand it, goes
further and includes more roles and responsibilities.

Cheers,
-martin