[Owasp-board] Reading materials and Board agenda for tomorrow

Laura Grau laura.grau at owasp.org
Tue Aug 23 17:01:08 UTC 2016

Andrew,

I am sorry that, this month, I uploaded my report later than usual. I have
been very busy finalizing AppSec EU 2016, pushing AppSec USA 2016, getting
AppSec EU 2017 started and working on AppSec USA 2017 collateral material
to be ready for AppSec USA 2017.

My apologies, from now on I will prioritize my monthly report over those
things.

Best Regards,

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager*