[Owasp-board] Reading materials and Board agenda for tomorrow

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Aug 23 15:27:05 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

I was very late on posting my report, however I did post it this morning.
The past couple of weeks have been super busy.

Please accept my apology, this will not happen again.

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

*Give back, and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us October 11-14, 2016 at AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org>
in Washington, DC!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *