[Owasp-board] Reading materials and Board agenda for tomorrow

Tom Pappas tpappas at virtualmgmt.com
Tue Aug 23 13:40:57 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew I am just seeing your email now as I am out of the office on vacation this week but will be attending the board call this evening.  As for putting up the PDF’s when I am back I will connect with Kate so she can show me how to do this each month.  I had forwarded to you and Matt the Financials last Thurs the 18th before I left.  Sorry for any confusion.  Take care

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration | Virtual, Inc.
D: +1-781-876-8914
F:  +1-781-623-8460
tpappas at virtualmgmt.com<mailto:tpappas at virtualmgmt.com>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880