[Owasp-board] ticket

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 22:00:24 UTC 2016

Thank you Kelly and Tiffany for clearing and all these efforts.

Really appreciate your support and quick updates regarding this

@Ali: well, time to submit your honorary membership ;-)

Sactions against Iran has been lifted but there are many issues to actually
implement this at the moment:
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/01/26/464435805/as-sanctions-on-iran-are-lifted-many-u-s-business-restrictions-remain

regards

Johanna