[Owasp-board] ticket

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 21:45:30 UTC 2016

Honorary Membership request forms have been open since April 1, 2016 and
submissions are being accepted year round.

Below are just a few of the places that this has been communicated.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Honorary_Membership
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Global_Board_of_
Directors_Election#Honorary_Membership
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Membership_Drive_April_1_-_June_20
http://owasp.blogspot.com/2016/05/2016-global-bod-election-call-for.html
http://owasp.blogspot.com/2016/04/purchase-owasp-
individual-membership-or.html

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*
*1200-C Agora Drive, #232*
*Bel Air, MD  21014*
*USA*
*Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784*

*Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021 *

*Give back and support the open source community, become a member
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*

*Join us October 11-14, 2016 at AppSecUSA 2016 <https://2016.appsecusa.org>
in Washington, DC!  Information on other** OWASP events can be found here
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference>. *