[Owasp-board] ticket

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 21:24:59 UTC 2016

Ali,

I looped you in as it was your question originally.  First, I am sorry it
has taken so long for us to get back to you, things have slowed down here
at the foundation due to the summer holidays.  We are working on a solution
for you.

As for an update, you cannot become a paid member because OWASP is
registered in America and we cannot exchange funds with anyone in Iran.
However, you can become an honorary member as a project leader.  At that
point you will be able to vote. When we do open voting we will also ensure
the problem does not continue.  OWASP ZSC is not yet on the drop down
because of the same reason.  We are working on how to address this.

Best,

Tiffany Long
Community Manager