[Owasp-board] ticket

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 21:12:58 UTC 2016

I am sorry for accidentally taking this conversation off list.  This was my
response. :

Hey Johanna,

Is there a reason this is not listed as part of the previous conversation?
It is difficult to follow one conversation across now, four threads.

 If it helps, this case has nothing to do with the WASPYs. It came in right
before Kate went on vacation and that is why it was not addressed
immediately.  It is also a complex question that involves international law
and technical difficulties. Despite that, no fewer than three of our staff
were working on before you brought it to this forum.

Tiffany Long
Community Manager