[Owasp-board] Integrity nomination Waspy award :request list of nomination

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 16:26:25 UTC 2016

I think this discussion is over.

You just said people can self-nominate themselves

And I don't think based on this information that I can take this award
serious....

I think Eoin and I had all this time the impressions that people should not
nominate themselves.

Thank you so much for this clarification.

Let's not waste anymore time in this, I have personally a lot of stuff to
do...

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer