[Owasp-board] Assessment Sooryen report- next steps?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Aug 16 14:56:31 UTC 2016

FYI, The elected OWASP BoD only meets monthly and when we have a
quorum in session.

The website project is important and will be discussed at the next
board meeting, join us details:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2016_Meetings its
open to EVERYONE

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from