[Owasp-board] Waspy is it a serious award?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Aug 15 16:12:09 UTC 2016

There was a similar thread back in August 2014.  I wrote up my thoughts on
this topic here:

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-August/014474.html

I see contributions from both Eoin and Johanna in that thread as well.
Unfortunately, I don't think anything has changed at this point, but
hopefully Tiffany can help to make the WASPY results more meaningful.

~josh