[Owasp-board] Let's stand together against DCMA and similar laws

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:57:02 UTC 2016

Johanna,

I'm fine with considering proposing a committee to address this, but if
Cory or myself can't can't get people to take the relatively low effort of
responding to a mailing list, I'm not sure how much more OWASP members will
respond to / assist with any committee work that needs to be done.

If there is anyone besides Johanna who might be willing to help with such a
committee, please let me know.

-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/.   | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.