[Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] Your 2016 Board Candidates have been announced!

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Aug 10 16:56:49 UTC 2016

A very diverse group of candidates this year election cycle, that is
fantastic!

The 2016 Candidates Are...

There are 3 seats up for election in 2016 for the 2017-2019 term.
Candidates are listed in alphabetical order by their first name.

Andrew van der Stock </>

Bil Corry </>

Frank Catucci </>

Johanna Curiel </>

Martin Knobloch </>

Matt Konda </>

Milton Smith </>

Owen Pendlebury </>

Simhalu "Sim" Kandala </>

Steve Kosten </>

Tahir Khan </>

Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from