[Owasp-board] Needs assessment - expanding the net

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Apr 29 16:25:33 UTC 2016

Unfortunate first attempt.   Call out the list of names and who has
responded and who has not.

I suggest you also incentivize the participants for participation with a
$5000 in amazon gift cards and break it down to $25 cards / 200
participants and they should be project or chapter leaders and members.

Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6
DC6A A

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org
Tel:  (m) 973-506-9304

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from