[Owasp-board] ZAP Funding PR

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Apr 29 14:46:00 UTC 2016

Wow! That is fantastic and a big win for funding to advance an open source
project. I'd love for us to replicate any of these successes in other
projects for either generation of interested volunteers and of course the
funding approach used to get a full time resource.

Great work!

--

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>