[Owasp-board] Projects Docusign

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Apr 20 13:21:29 UTC 2016

Please let me know when your ready to test it for projects I have several
projects as do other board members so we can be your test case before
sending to the world to work out the bugs.

With less then 200 projects we should be able to quickly accomplish this
simple acknowledgement from them all and get them all sent at the same time
for existing and add to the new workflow.

There also needs to be a reference to this in the agreement Disclaimer:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP:General_disclaimer
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP:General_disclaimer&setlang=es>

This is also a measurement of requirement and activity if the leader
affirms annually to the agreement. They have access to
services/products/tools/people/marketing/support etc etc from OWASP
Foundation.  If they do not we will have to consider the project dead and
marked for futue removal.

We can talk through this tonight as a group at the board meeting if there
are outstanding questions on spirt of the request.