[Owasp-board] Projects Docusign

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Apr 20 13:04:10 UTC 2016

Acknowledgement of OWASP policies for both projects AND chapters was a
topic of discussion at our staff summit.

Currently, on the New chapter application, we have an acknowledgement that
the applicant has read, understands, and will adhere to the CLH and have a
link to the handbook.  The handbook is also included in the How to Start a
Chapter instructions.

In the short term, I have added a similar acknowledgement to the New
Project Application.

I've heard reference to a docusign for leaders.  We have various docusign
acknowledgements for individuals, for example the Social Media Policy, but
have never required a docusign acknowledgement specifically for our
leadership.  Acknowledgement of the handbook has been sufficient and allows
us to manage to published policy.

We can create a docusign for project/chapter leaders.  One challenge with
that is internationalization.  Docusign is template based so, it can't be
dynamically changed to other languages.

We will begin working backwards to get a handbook acknowledgement from
project leaders, beginning with Flagships and working back to incubator.

Will have these all completed by end of May.

Kate

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org